Tachad Tiphereth-He XiaoJiGan
188.8.131.52 DPI: 6th/10 small shields (גן-קטן) or crowns (כתרים) He XiaoJiGan (合 小己干; HanGul: 합 소기간); the “unified (תחד: TED) small body shield or crown” (כתר), the 2nd/2 small shields of the Xing (行) element Tu (土); "earth," attributed the color of dark yellow or gold and corresponds with YangTu (陽土); “Yang earth.” 6th/10 small shields He XiaoJiGan (合 小己干) is the JiGan (己干) the 2nd/2 parts of the 5th/9 JiuTian (九天); "nine heavens."
3rd/9 (九天) heavens WuJiTian (戊己天) in Heaven's Code is the orbit (ערבת); "plain/plane" (פל-ענה) or destiny area of RenYiSan (人一三, 인일삼); "human one three" where human one (人一) is the human that is "one" or heaven called XiaoTian (小天); the "small heaven," the 1st/3 parts of the solar system, the inner or lower (תחתית) story (תשים) solar system and the number three (三) is the 3rd/3 parts of XiaoTian (小天), the 3rd/9 orbits (ערבת); "plain/plan" (פל-ען) or destined of DiQiu (地球); the "earth globe, sphere or pearl." The characters of YiSan (一三) are also the ternary bigram or digram (|…) of TianRen (天人); "heaven human" or the "heavenly human," where Tian (天); "one" is XiaoTian (小天) and Ren (人) is three; the "3rd/3 parts" of XiaoTian (小天); the "small heaven," the 1st/3 parts of the ark of the solar system.
The dynamic image (24-30 FPS) of the major arcana (אר-כנע) tarot (טרות) trumps that is attributed to Tachad Tiphereth (תחד-תפארת) is the Narr symbolized by the Roman numeral 0.
- ↑ United, join or reunited Genesis 49:6 Hebrew Strong's #3161
- ↑ Kum Sung New Ace Chinese Character Dictionary (1988) page 31
- ↑ Numbers 26:63 Hebrew Strong's #6160
- ↑ Answer, respond, testify or speak Hebrew Strong's #6030
- ↑ CheonBuGyeong by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) pp 270
- ↑ Genesis 6:16
- ↑ Numbers 26:63 Hebrew Strong's #6035
- ↑ Kum Sung New Ace Chinese Character Dictionary (1988) page 996
- ↑ TaiXuanJing Monograms & Digrams
- ↑ Shine or light Psalms 119:135 Hebrew Strong's #215 and Humble, subdue or lowly Leviticus 26:41 Hebrew Strong's #3665