For The Binah-Cogitate And: Byeong-Gan-South-Shield
- 1 :Binah-Cogitation or: Cognition And: Byeong-Gan-South-Shield
- 1.1 :Sang-Saeng-2:2 Balance-Cycles
- 1.2 :Structure: Byeong-Gan
- 1.3 :Ryong-To-Dragon-Visual: Five-Matter-Elements
- 1.4 :Shib-Gan-O-Haeng-Ten-Shields-Five-Elements
- 1.5 :Sang-Saeng-Construction-Cycle or Period
- 1.5.1 :Olam-Beriah-2:4-Olam-World-Planes
- 1.5.2 :Lifespan: Brahma
- 1.5.3 :Gum-Saeng-Su-Metal-Generate-Liquid-1:5-Mutual-Generative-Elements
- 1.5.4 :Su-Saeng-Mok-Liquid-Generate-Tree-2:5-Mutual-Generative-Elements
- 1.5.5 :Mok-Saeng-Hoa-Tree-Generate-Fire-3:5-Mutual-Generative-Elements
- 1.5.6 :Hoa-Saeng-To-Fire-Generate-Soil-4:5-Mutual-Generative-Elements
- 1.5.7 :To-Saeng-Gum-Soil-Generate-Metal-5:5-Mutual-Generative-Elements
- 2 :Nuclear-Links
- 3 :Footnotes
- 4 :Outer-Links
:Binah-Cogitation or: Cognition And: Byeong-Gan-South-Shield
~7 For the 32-wisdom(חכמה)-paths of the consideration(understanding, בינה) is with the 7:32 for the first-32-Elohim(אלהים)-Genesis-creation-story-name-usages within the Genesis-1:6 of the doctrine-Sefer-Yetzirah-Book[of the]-Creation/Formation by the Sepherah-3:10-Sepheroth-God-says(אמר-אלהים):
- And for the God(אלהים)-says of the firmament is within the midst of the waters and with the division of the waters and with the waters(ויאמר אלהים יהי רקיע בתוך המים ויהי מבדיל בין מים למים).
The construction or creation cycle or period XiangSheng (相生) involves the transition of the Chinese 5 elements: WuXing (五行); mutually or reciprocally constructing each other and in the modern use of the term means: “behavior or conduct” (行), and the results of these events. 5 phases of material elements are also known as states in physics. Distinct phases may be described as different states of matter such as gas, liquid, solid, plasma or Bose–Einstein condensate.
:5-Goings or Walks
are also known as the 4 symbols (四象) are the 4 classical elements (עלמנת) attributed with the 4 directional positions (位) plus the center idea/ideal LiXiang (理想); “5th element” of SiXiang (思想); "ideology" or form.
The 5th element classically of the ether whose Hebrew root-stem (עתר) is homographic with author (עתר) and is the 5th force or action; the “force of consciousness,” of creation along with the conventional 4 forces of modern science constitute the 5 forces or actions in the Universal Syphers™ called WuCai (五才). The five powers or forces WuCai (五才) have circulated since the heaven and earth were rent according to TzouYan (鄒衍) a Confucian scholar of 305-240 BCE.
3.2 DPI: There are 2 basic types of architectures within the Universal Syphers that affect the 3rd/32 PI, the dragon image five elements LongTu WuXing (龍圖 五行) used in the ShiGan YinYang (十干 陰陽) architecture and the ten shields five elements ShiGan WuXing (十干五行) used in the ShiGan TaiJi (十干 太極) architecture.
3.2.1 DPI: LongTu WuXing (룡/용도, 龍圖 五行) the dragon image of 5 goings or walks is the WuXing (五行) topology used in the 3rd/10 ordinal Sephirah Binah: (בינה) and Chinese 3rd/10 heavenly stems BingGan (丙干) with the ShiGan YinYang (十干 陰陽) architecture, see 5.1 DPI.
LongTu WuXing (龍圖 五行) is used in conjunction with XiangSheng (相生); “mutual productions:” in the sense that the earth bears metal, metal carries water, water nourishes wood, wood feeds fire, fire creates earth. XiangSheng (相生) is also known as the “construction cycle.”
3.2.2 DPI: ShiGan WuXing (十干 五行); the 10 shields of 5 goings or walks is the WuXing (五行) topology used in the 3rd/10 ordinal Sephirah Binah: (בינה) and Chinese 3rd/10 heavenly stems BingGan (丙干) with the ShiGan TaiJi (十干 太極) architecture, see 5.1 DPI.
ShiGan WuXing (十干 五行) is used in conjunction with XiangSheng (相生); “mutual productions:” in the sense that the earth bears metal, metal carries water, water nourishes wood, wood feeds fire, fire creates earth. XiangSheng (相生) is also known as the “construction cycle.”
:Sang-Saeng-Construction-Cycle or Period
3.3 DPI: TianFuJing (天符經; HanGul: 천부경; HanGul pinyin: CheonBuGyeong (천부경, 天符經) identifies the concept of the construction cycle Sang-Saeng(상생, 相生, Xiang-Sheng) of 5 periods of 5 Elements; “WuXing” (五行) corresponding to the concept of creation (בריאה) or generation
For the karyam(כרים-lambs)-creation-consequence(effect) or generation of the cosmogony(:Greek: Kosmogonia) is with the root-word-source of the Kosmos-world and: root of the gignesthai-make-born for the coming into being of the creation and: origination](Origen) by the world or universe(see-24th/32 PI and 25th/32 PI).
Creation (בריאה) or generation (תולדות) is the 2nd/4 olam world-planes (עולם) interactions that each sepherah must infiltrate (漸); beri’ah or beriah (בריאה); literally meaning: “new thing," the world-plane new thing or creation is called Olam Ha’Beriah (עולם הבריאה).
Beriah (בריאה) the eternal world-plane of creations or ranks (בריאות) is on this level the first concept of creation ex nihilo however without any form or shape (תהו) of Genesis 1:2 and the HaoDaXing (הו, 虛逹城); the “virtual castle area” of Magoism and the 13 heavens or ranks of Mayanism; heaven 1, heaven 2… through heaven 13.
In Hindu units of measurement of time using the lifespan of Brahma (ברא-חמא), construction or creation cosmogony is the 2nd/2 parardha; 51 through 100 years of the lifespan of Brahma, specifically 1st year of the 2nd/2 parardha of 50 Brahma years.
For the Parardha(פר-רדא)-50-Brahma-years of the 18,000-Brahma-days is with the division of the 5-Wu-Xing-(五行) for the Sang-Saeng(상생, 相生, Xiang-Sheng)-5-mutual-constructs-period of the construction-cycle with the 3000-Brahma-days for each Haeng(行, Xing)-element.
For the 2:2-parardha(פר-רדא)-50-100 years of the lifespan of the Brahma is with the initializing-great-force of the dynamics of the creation.
|For The Chockmah-Wisdom And: Aul-Gan-Bird-Shield||For The Binah-Cognition And: Byeong-Gan-South-Shield||For The Chesed-Mercy And: Jeong-Gan-Vigour-Shield|
- Hebrew Strong’s #3976 Leviticus 19:36
- CheonBuGyeong (천부경, 天符經) by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) diagram 124, page 272
- CheonBuGyeong (천부경, 天符經) by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) diagram 126, page 274
- Go; הלך Hebrew Hebrew Strong’s #1980
- Walk; תהלך Psalms 73:9
- Step; הליך Hebrew Strong’s #1978 (Footsteps: עקבותיך Psalms 77:19
- CheonBuGyeong (천부경, 天符經) by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) Page 279
- Numbers 33:46
- Jixia Masters and later Naturalistic Thought pg 4, Ganesha's Five Positive Powers or Shaktis
- Proverbs 23:23, Hebrew Strong’s #998
- CheonBuGyeong (천부경, 天符經) by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) diagram 98, page 218
- CheonBuGyeong (천부경, 天符經) by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991)
- CheonBuGyeong (천부경, 天符經) by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) diagram 124, pp. 272
- beri’ah or beriah; literally] meaning: “new thing” Numbers 16:30; Hebrew Strong’s #1278 or semantics significant meaning: “a creation”; Hebrew root stem of: ברא Genesis 1:1
- Genesis 7:1 דור; generation, Genesis 2:4 תולדות, Genesis 5:1 (תולדת).
- Hebrew Strong’s #5769
- Numbers 16:30, Hebrew Hebrew Strong’s #1278; new thing
- Genesis 41:5
- SB 11.10.30 the life span of Brahma is 311,040,000,000,000 years; 311.04 trillion years equals 2 parardha of 50 Brahma years each
- 2 Kings 6:5-6
- fengshuicourse, Kum Sung New Ace Chinese Character Dictionary (1988) page 864
- Ecclesiastes 2:6
- Tirukural (120)
- Ezekiel 15:6
- Ezekiel 27:5
- Ask Jeeves In English Houses Expanse]/3
- Sanskrit: shak; "to be able," meaning sacred force or empowerment, is the primordial cosmic energy and represents the dynamic forces that are thought to move through the entire universe in Hinduism.