1.2.3 DPI is a Decimal Path-index for the 1st/32 Path-indexes: Chether-JiaGan.
Third of Ten Small Shields Yang Bu ShiGan TaiJi
Bathar Binah-Bu XiaoBingGan
1.2.3 DPI: 3rd/10 small shields (גנ-קטן) of the Yang attribute division of the Bu ShiGan TaiJi (部 十干太極) is Bu XiaoBingGan (部 小丙干; HanGul: 부 소병간: Bu SoByaungGan); “department or division (בתר) small south shield,” the 1st/2 small shields of the element (行) Huo (火); "fire," attributed with the mnemonic color of red.
- Bu XiaoBingGan (部 小丙干) temporally covers the time during the grand unification epoch of 10-41 seconds after the bang.
- Bu XiaoBingGan (部 小丙干) topologically is representative of the 2nd/3 circular small curled-up extra spatial dimensions of depth (תהום, including height and denoting vertical extent).
- ↑ Divided Genesis 15:10 Hebrew Strong's #1334
- ↑ Kum Sung New Ace Chinese Character Dictionary (1988) page 31
- ↑ The Elegant Universe page 187-188, Brian Green
- ↑ Job 28:14