9.7.4 DPI: RenSanSan (人三三, 인삼삼); "earth three three" where earth three (天三) is the earth that is "three" called XiaoRen (小人); the "small human," the 3rd/3 stories of the ark of the solar system, the far outer solar system and the three (二) is the 3nd/3 parts of XiaoRen (小人), the 9th/9 orbital plain or destiny MingWangXing (冥王星); "dark king planet" of Pluto, the area of resonance with the Kuiper belt, associated with the secondary color of magenta, violet or purple (אר-גמן; “light-GMN,” compounded as: ארגמן).
The dynamic image (24-30 FPS) of the major arcana (אר-כנע) tarot (טרות) trumps that is attributed to RenSanSan (人三三) is The Most High Priestess via the [main] moon of Pluto; Charon, symbolized by the Roman numeral II.
RenSanSan (人三三) is topologically occupied by Reisha Ithyada (רישא עתידא); the literal ram or "goat head" or "unknowable head," the Arich Anpin (אריך אנפין), descending extension of [original] Will (רצון) paralleling Samekh (ס) path-line, the 3rd/3 FuXi branches enumerated 128-191, illustrated by the World of the Jaguar.
Large Extended Spatial Dimension of Breadth
220.127.116.11 DPI: RenSanSan (人三三) topologically corresponds to the 3rd/3 large extended spatial dimension of breadth (width) attributed the 1st/22 Hebrew letters of Aleph (א) as the 1st/3 primary or mother (אמות) letters (ספרים) symbolizing Ren (人); "human."
Empty Chest Join Three
WuGui HuaSan (無櫃化三, 무궤: מקוה; "bath," מקוות; "baths," 화삼); "empty wooden chest or cabinet transforms, converts or joins three" is the further aftermath of WuGui HuaEr (無匱化二); "empty chest join two," the aftermath of WuGui HuaYi (無櫃化一); "empty wooden chest or cabinet converts or joins one," an inner central group of 36 Shu (數); "count" dot matrix, the central matrix estates of HaoKongTu (虛宮圖, 허궁도), the cut out or demarcated boundary result of the WuGui HuaYi (無櫃 化一) empty wooden chest or cabinet converts or joins one cascaded with a second and a third demarcated boundary within the 10 square matrix (מטריך) of a 100 Shu (數); "count" dot matrix ordered and called YiJiShiJu (一積十鉅); the "one pile-up ten gigantic."
4th/12 verses of Heavens Code: YiJiShiJu WuGuiHuaSan (一積十鉅 無櫃 化三: 일적십거 무궤화삼, ilJeokShibGeo MuGueHoaSam); "1 piles up or accumulates such that 10 gigantic spreads" and "empty cabinet, chest, (匱) box (櫃; "wood chest") or ark (ארון) changes, converts, transforms or reforms 3."
In the Torah of the Old Testament WuGui (無櫃) represents the Ark of the Covenant and the 3 that transform or change are the 3 items contained in the ark:
- the golden pot (צנצנת) that had the manna (המן),
- Aaron’s rod (מטה) that budded (פרח) and
- the tables  (לוחות/לחת) of the covenant, the second tablets of stone engraved with the Ten Commandments representing the restored Adam and Eve in image and the restored He XiaoShiGan TaiJi (合 小十干 太極); the “unified small 10 shields great angle or curve” solar system of the sun sol in symbol illustrated in Mictlan's Nine Underworlds and the 10 dots of the matrix estates diagram diagonally from the southwest to the northeast.
YouJi: Ain Soph Aur; Limitless Light
18.104.22.168 DPI: 3rd/3 negative veils (vails, ועלת) YouJi (有極); “exist extreme” or the “delimited” is the Ain Soph Aur (אור סוף אין) of the Hebrew tradition and literally means “limitless or infinite light.”
Veil of Yesod
Previous to the 3rd/3 branches of the tree of life is the veil of Yesod analogous to Ain Suph Aur (אור סוף אין), which shields the higher worlds of Yetzirah, Briah and Atziluth from the sleeping consciousness in Assiah. Below this veil, the “soul” is said to be asleep (less kindly perhaps, said “dead”) and entirely personality-based, mechanistic, governed by action/reaction. Individuals wondering about their place in the scheme of things create impulses towards the upper part of Yesod (Yin: 陰), the dualistic “moon” Sephira, which may in time result in the commencement of the Way (דרך), where the individual becomes an aspirant to the knowledge of higher things.
Private or Secret Great Three
22.214.171.124 DPI: 3rd/3 Yi (弋); “restraints or shoot with a bow,” as in a bow taut with tension (force), along with San (三); “three,” is for “restrained three,” and composes the simplified Chinese ancient form of San (弎); “three”. Also San (叁) is composed of the radical Si (厶); “private or secret” and Da (大); “great” and San (三); “three”, for “private or secret great three,” and the bank form of the numeral “three.”
YiSan (弋三) restraints or shoot with a bow and three are the 3 flights dues for 6000 years summarize by the Period of The Colonial Course coverage for the period of time of BC AYN 1746-BC AYN 1726:
- BC AYN 1746-BC AYN 1740: Period of the Formation Stage Baker paralleling the 1st flight of the dove (דוה: DUE), the 1st week (ועך) and the 1st story of the ark,
- in the formation stage with the Baker (האפה, שר האופים) presenting the turtledove and the pigeon (עוף, including Rhode Island reds) with covery for the astrological Arian age,
- BC AYN 1739-BC AYN 1733: Period of the Growth Stage Butler paralleling the 2nd flight of the doves (דוה: DUE), the 2nd week (ועך) and the 2nd story of the ark,
- in the growth stage with the Butler (משקה, שר המשקים) presenting (sea) the she-goat and the ram with covery for the astrological Piscean age,
- BC AYN 1732-BC AYN 1726: Period of Plenteousness or Bountiful paralleling the 3rd flight of the doves (דוה: DUE), the 3rd week (ועך) and the 3rd story of the ark,
- in the completion stage presenting the kine or heifer (חפר) of 7 cows with 7 full ears (הער) with covery for the astrological Aquarian age.
Origin of the Yin and Yang Mutual Reciprocals
WuJi (無極) produces (生) YouJi (有極); the “delimited”; literally: “exist extreme,” that is a boundary and is symbolized by the TaiJiTu (太極圖): ☯; the TaiJi (太極) diagram (圖).
TaiJi (太極) is the ultimate or absolute and produces LiangYi (兩儀); the “pair of gifts” that are the "2 attributes or properties” called Yin and Yang and the 2nd/2 types of architecture that exits in the Universal Syphers™ the ShiGan TaiJi (十干 太極) architecture containing the Yin (陰) and Yang (陽) mutual reciprocals of 9.2.0 DPI.
Origin of the Yang Light Property
3rd/3 Yin (陰) talents or powers RenTaiJi (人太極) as Ain Soph Aur (אור סוף אין) the limitless or infinite light is the source of the Yang (陽) light (光: Guang) that is inflected in to and in the TaiYang (太陽) of 1.1 DPI the 1st/2 LiangYi (兩儀) gifts, attributes or properties.
MaHan; Horse Sweat
3rd/3 SanHan (三汗): "3 sweats" of Atzilut's (אצילות) armpit in Heavens Code is MaHan (馬汗); "horse sweat or perspiration."
Halonomic Parallel Topology
Pluto through halonomic parallel topology can be identified with:
- Ayin-sup-aur (אין סוף אור); the "limitless light," see Numbers Game,
- Enlil (ענליל) top or truth-quark, see Anu Blessed Couples and Thermodynamics,
- Period of the Royal Priesthood of Jacob during BC AYN 1863 through BC AYN 1824, see Abraham's Nuclear Family, Symbolic Time-identity,
- Period of the Kingship of Solomon during BC AYN 1048 through BC AYN 1009, see Image Time-identity,
- Period of the Kinglets of Francia during AD 880 through AD 919, see Substantial Time-identity,