14th/32 PI: the 4th/22 Hebrew letters is Daleth (ד) the 3rd/7 double (כפולות) letters (ספרים) symbolizing Huo (火); "fire."
14.1 DPI: (Decimal Path Index) Daleth (ד) has an acrophonic object meaning of “door (דור),” by way of the Egyptian proto-Sinaitic Hieroglyph: dalt (דלת); the same cognate sound and meaning in Hebrew etymologically. Door (דור: Dowr) with the Hebrew prepositional prefix Beth (ב) is BaDOR  (בדור); “in [the] generation” used commonly as a reference to genealogical generations of humans and their blood line.
14.2 DPI: Daleth (ד) is the Hebrew numeral Gematria 4 (ד): four (בער).
Autosome; Chromosome 19
14.2.1: Daleth (ד) is the fourth (הרביעי, בערת) letter autosome; chromosome 19 with 63,806,651 nucleobase pairs
pairs(bp) and about 2188/2670 genes.
14.3 DPI: In the original Canaanite-Phoenician Sinaitic Hebrew script, the grapheme daleth (ד) is with specifics by the grapheme delt: .
- In the modern English alphabet deleth is with specifics by the grapheme letter “D.” Fish in Hebrew with Strong’s phonetic spelling: deeg (דיג), the same root stem of the Philistine Temple of the house of Dagon (דגון). Digg/deeg is also the root of the word digit (דידית).
- Daleth (ד) with the Greek Alphabet is the grapheme character letter Delta (Δ), with the pictographic shape upper case of a triangle (Δ) or lower case of a hanger (δ).
14.4 DPI: The static image of the major arcana (אר-כנע) tarot corresponding to daleth (ד-פת) path is The Tower; Greek: Polemarch (πολεμαρχος); " War-Lord" or Commander-in-Chief with symbolic Roman numeral XVI.
- The Tower is with specifics of when the YHVH comes down to see the city (העיר: HEIR) and the tower (המגדל), which the children of men build, previous to the Sumerian first striking or fall of the H.TEMEN (התימן); "Tower" of Babylon in BC AYN 3541.
- The aftermath of the striking of the H.TEMEN.AN.KI (התימן-ענקי); "the southern [tower of] heaven-earth" in BC AYN 3541 is the realm of indirect dominion of the 1st/2 types of castles, the virtual (i) or imaginary castle HuhDalSung (חדל; [command] "off or cease," 허달성: 虛逹城, HaoDaXing); "empty, vacant, void (המנע) or hollow reach or come to castle city" or more simply the "virtual castle area," with 13 floors with indirect dominion.
- The image of the electricity/lightning striking the tower-celestial counterpart mars is with specifics in The Lightning Scarred Planet, Mars.
For the Tower n the Egyptian Ogdoad (וגדוד); "marauding bands," the solfege musical scale substantial syllable is Mi equating to Kuket/Kuaket (קוקת: kooks) in the Ogdoad, according to the FuXi LongXie (伏羲 龍解).
14.5 DPI: Daleth (ד-פת) path-interval temporally covers the time during the electroweak epoch of 10-30 seconds after the bang.
14.5.1 DPI: Daleth (ד-פת) path obtains the color coding of red by virtue of the relationship daleth has in common with the periodic shrine Miao (廟, מיהו) accompaniment topology that includes the celestial counterpart: HuoXing (火星); literally meaning; “fire (בערה) star or planet” or “fire celestial body,” commonly known as the planet Mars; Greek: Aries.
14.5.2 DPI: Daleth (ד-פת) path is attributed a Euclidean vector in the Hebrew letter coordinate system, a geometric entity endowed with both length, such as autosomes and direction. In physics euclidean vectors are used to represent physical quantities which have both magnitude and direction, such as the weak force.
12.6 DPI: Daleth (ד-פת) in the abgadiyyah (אבגדיה) Arabic (ערביה) alphabet is Dalath or Dal (ﺩ).
Home-Room 508 DouXiu Mansion Department